Real Estate Investing Property Types
These are the main property types of different real estate investment opportunities available in most areas:
• Commercial real estate (restaurants, office buildings, warehouses, stores)
• Apartment buildings (typical 5 units and up)
• Multi-family dwellings (duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes)
• Residential real estate (single-family homes)
• Condos, townhomes, and lofts
• Second (alternate) homes and vacation properties
• Vacant land and undeveloped (raw) land
• Rental (income) properties (short-term, corporate, Airbnb, VRBO, etc…)
• Resort rental properties (timeshares, vacation rentals)
One can see that there are many different types of properties available to invest in. As an investor, you can focus on a specific niche, or invest in several types of properties at the same time. Just be aware that it takes knowledge, research, and consistent action once you decide which way to go!
Click here to learn more about real estate investing, including how to attend a free webinar.
Real Estate Investing for Beginners… and Experts!
Free Webinar for aspiring and established Real Estate Investors. It's YOUR key to becoming a successful Real Estate Investor and building a highly profitable business!