Real Estate Investing Education Focus
Students will be taught creative techniques and strategies for acquiring and controlling below market value properties. Basic investment ownership and control terminology will be discussed, as well as an exploration of factors contributing to seller motivation. All acquisition strategies are presented on through a foundational level, from the buyer’s perspective. These strategies include, but are not limited to, equity sharing, options, agreements for deed, and wraparound mortgages. Using various case studies, the student will gain an intimate understanding of step-by-step techniques of buying and controlling properties, many times without having to use bank financing.
- Understand creative strategies for controlling properties.
- Identify the benefits of using various acquisition strategies.
- Examine how to use property control strategies.
- Understand basic investment ownership and control terminology.
- Understand some of the factors possibly motivating the Seller.
Real Estate Investing for Beginners… and Experts!
Free Webinar for aspiring and established Real Estate Investors. It's YOUR key to becoming a successful Real Estate Investor and building a highly profitable business!